Absolute Home Health & Private Duty Care
Wherever you are on your health-care journey, we’re here to meet your needs at home.
Absolute Home Health provides a set of medical and social services delivered in the home setting. Our care consists of both home health services and home care.
What are home health services?
Home Health Services is medical care provided by a team of skilled professionals to help a person get well. Home Health can help with recuperation after surgery, a hospital stay or a doctor’s visit. Important note: home health services only begin with a doctor’s order.
Here's a list of our home health services:
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Mobility assistance and transfers from one location to another
- Oxygen-use monitoring
- Blood-pressure monitoring
- Bowel and incontinence care
- Catheter care
- Wound care
- Oral and denture care
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Assistance with range-of-motion exercises
- Disease management programs including heart, pulmonary and Parkinson’s-related issues, knee or hip replacement, stroke, diabetes and more.
- Medical social services
- Nutritional consultation
What is home care or private-duty care?
Home care, also referred to as private-duty care, is non-medical care provided in a home setting by caregivers with an increased focus on daily living activities and personal care. Learn more about our pricing structure for private duty. Home care does not have to be initiated by a health-care provider.
Here’s a list of home care services:
- Grooming, dressing and toileting assistance
- Errands (retrieving prescriptions, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Mobility Assistance
- Learn More here
Read Next: Your Team