Meet Your Hospice Team
- Medical Director: The hospice physician overseeing your hospice team and the care provided. This ensures continuum of care and ability to change medications and services quickly and efficiently.
- Attending Physician: The primary care physician or the referring physician to hospice services. The attending physician and medical director collaborate on the care plan.
- RN Case Manager: The registered nurse who will visit during the week and coordinate efforts of the entire team.
- STNA (State-Tested Nursing Assistant): Provides personal care like bathing, nail care, hair care, shaving and others.
- Social Worker: Resource for families. Can assist with navigating Medicare/Medicaid, making final arrangements, etc.
- Chaplain: All of our chaplains are non-denominational and provide spiritual support to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- Bereavement: End-of-life counseling and support for family and loved ones. Available to you for 13 months after your loved one has passed.
- Volunteers: Our team of hospice volunteers provides a wide range of services that include friendly visits to your loved one, crafts, administrative support, and pet therapy.