Absolute Consultant Pharmacists are an important layer of oversight and protection to:
- Make sure patients/residents receive the most appropriate medications
- Assist with identifying appropriate regimens
- Save nursing staff time
- Deliver cost-effective medications
Our pharmacists and technicians combine training, skill and state-of-the-art technology to maintain an outstanding medication accuracy rating.
From chart review to proper medication dosages to accurate documentation, the clinical expertise of the Absolute team of pharmacists and quality-assurance technicians surpasses industry standards.
Clinical effectiveness and cost-management initiatives including tools, guidance, facility-specific formulary and more.
ADMISSION MEDICATION REVIEWS (AMR) AVAILABLE NOW!
Positive Effects of the AMR to the Resident Medication Care Plan:
- Optimize the quality and safety of the medication care plan for residents.
- Improve SNF regulatory compliance.
- Manage medication costs.
- Decrease re-hospitalization due to adverse medication events.
- Positively affect SNF Quality Measure.
aMRR INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Medication reconciliation when hospital discharge records are available.
- Review of medications' dosing, monitoring.
- Appropriate length of therapy.
- Evidence of adequate indication.
- Reduction of duplicate therapy.
- Cost management strategies.
Emphasis on high risk medications:
- Diabetes medications
Continuing Education Classes
Absolute Pharmacy also offers continuing education classes customized for your facility. The ongoing course offering includes:
- Alzheimer’s, dementia
- Pain management
- Fall prevention
- Infection control
- IV certification for LPNs
- Med-pass observations
- Infusion therapy training and certification