Facility, Patients, and Residents
Absolute Pharmacy serves skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, assisted living, and group homes. We customize services to meet each customer’s needs, including on-site support regimented to fit with each facility’s operations. For all facilities, our goal is to provide the right medication to the right patient at the right time.
We understand the ever-changing environments in which our clients operate. New resident admissions are happening later. Medication pricing is needed faster to respond to hospitals before losing a referral. Absolute addresses these challenges with quick response new-admission order times and 24-7 availability.
Here are other reasons facilities like working with Absolute Pharmacy:
- Quick-Admit process for timely delivery for new admissions.
- Facility-specific formulary approved by the Medical Director.
- Eliminates time spent dealing with non-covered medications and prior authorizations.
- Realizes facility savings of 5 to 10 percent on Medicare Part A charges.
- Quality assurance technicians conduct monthly station and medication cart audits.
- Barcode-to-barcode scanning ensures accuracy.
- Discharge summary with medication management information.
- Med-pass observations provided upon request.