Customer Appreciation Event Scheduled for March 19
Absolute Pharmacy and Absolute Rehabilitation will host a Customer Appreciation Event on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 11 a.m. The event is open to current customers and will be held at the Hoover Campus, 339 E. Maple St., North Canton, Ohio, 44720.
A complimentary lunch will be included along with presentations on hot topics. The program has been submitted to offer 3.5 continuing education hours for nursing home administrators by the Board of Executives of Long Term Care Services & Supports and the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards.
Speaker topics include:
- Federal Updates - Mark Parkinson, president and CEO, AHCA
- U.S. Immigration: A Solution to Professional Staffing Shortages - Kelli Hayes and Dwight Myfelt, Associate and Counsel, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
- Survey and Compliance Updates - Michelle Conroy, Partner, Rolf Goffman Martin Lang, LLP
- Reducing Rehospitalization by Using Telemedicine: An Administrator’s Experience - Brenda Pedro, LNHA
- Reducing Rehospitalizations by Supporting Transitions of Care: Follow Me Home - Beth Husted, Director of Retail Services, Absolute Pharmacy